Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Poor customer service

We have been trying to get our car fixed since April 22 as we were rear ended. We have scheduled at least 3 separate appointments and all have been cancelled for no reason and money sent back to the insurance company without them even contacting us. My husband has been down there and I have written reviews but we still can't get our car fixed. We had our last appointment scheduled for August 29 and now they say we didn't have an appointment and they are not accepting appointments until October!! This is ridiculous we have been back and forth with this company. I'm not sure if the car guys have anything to do with it, but the lady in the office needs to be Fired!! She has been nothing but a pain in the *** since this process started.

User's recommendation: Go anywhere else even to another state if you have to!

ID
Clayton, North Carolina
Preferred solution
We don't need an apology and we don't even want to go there ever again, but something needs to be done about this company a retraining or firing or something.

Complaint on employee